Friday, July 19, 2013

Do you give a cup?


 True life: I'm a coffee addict. 

#GiveACup


This summer, Peet's Coffee is introducing the public to its new Single Cups! This is a super simple way to brew your favorite coffee, so of course that's so exciting! The Single Cups will still have the same great Peet's Coffee taste but with the convenience of only having to make one cup at a time. And right now Peet's wants YOU to help them decide where to had the Single Cups out. That's where their 'Give A Cup' site comes into play.


'Give A Cup' is the internet's first social sampling experiment. How can you help? Simply visit the Give A Cup site and each week there will be a new question for you to answer. For example, Summer as a Verb. Do you give a cup? It's weird and quirky and you all know I love weird and quirky. Plus it's fun to see what Peet's comes up with each week.

 What do I give a cup about? My relationships with my loved ones, my pups, the blog world, and of course I give a cup about good coffee! I could go on and on. But then you wouldn't know about this awesome giveaway!


Vote

Image and value provided by our partner, Peet's

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin