Sunday, July 21, 2013

Fruttare Bars Review

Thank you Fruttare for sponsoring this post. Bite into the bright side with Fruttare, a new line of delicious frozen fruit bars bursting with real fruit taste now in stores.

We all know by know I am an ice cream fiend, so imagine my excitement when I got offered the opportunity to test out Fruttare bars. I had the pleasure of trying these new bars this Sunday and let me just say, they turned my typically dull Sunday right around.

Content provided in partnership with Fruttare.


Content provided in partnership with Fruttare.
For a boost towards the bright side, bite into a new awesomely uplfiting new Fruttare™ Fruit & Juice bar, bursting with real fruit and creamy milk.

My personal favorite was the strawberries and milk. Tasted just like the Strawberry Creme Savers I grew up on! So what are you waiting for it's time to try one of their delicious flavors for yourself!

Content provided in partnership with Fruttare.


#It'sAllGood!

One lucky winner will read a gift certificate to try out Fruttare Bars for themselves. Simply leave a comment telling me the Fruttare flavor you are dying to try and I will randomly pick a winner on July 28th.

1 comment:

  1. You should try Chunks O' Fruti bars. They're way better! And also have way less nasty ingredients. Those Strawberry Milk ones from Fruttare have carrageenan in them for color instead of just using enough fruit to have natural colors. You can read their ingredients on their website: http://www.nfc-fruti.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin